eCommerce Manager is responsible to prospect and generate new business, as well as overseeing and handling non-commercial sales. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales. The hours and level of responsibility may vary by location or line of business.
Both Business and non-commercial sales
Sales Experience is Required
eCommerce Experience is required
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Propose customer solutions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of RadarProduct.com’s pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate products.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision-makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision-makers.
- Utilize the company’s Customer Resource Management system (CRM) on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Consultive sales for prospective customers
- Managing employees
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem-solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- eCommerce experience
- Police speed measurement and counter measurement industry experience, a plus.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales with a proven track record of success.
- One year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and training.
- Office environment and traveling to and from businesses.
- Prolonged sitting in car or office.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.